Stylish Leather Passport Wallet
Ways to Determine if Leather is Real
Leather products are usually considered as common items in every individuals fashion collection since genuine leather is durable and longer lasting compared to other materials that are utilized to create such products. However, the problem with this is that it can be difficult, especially during these times, to actually distinguish faux from real leather just by looking at the material. It is most definitely frustrating when you purchase supposed leather items online, then upon receiving the product, you will realize that the material used is not actually genuine leather but fake leather. This is why shoppers should know how to quickly determine if the materials used for leather products are genuine or not, and learning how to distinguish the real ones from the faux products will ensure a fun, enjoyable, and efficient shopping experience. Here are some simple ways on how to figure things out:
- Take a look at the label to ensure the products authenticity. This is actually a very obvious way to determine if the product is real or not, but just like our leather passport wallet (as well as other products), we proudly say that our leather products are genuine and of high-quality whereas fake leather would usually say manmade materials.
- Try to inspect the edges of the leather items and remember that faux leather always features perfect looking edges and if you feel the material, it will have a foamy or plastic-like texture. If you notice our leather passport holder, you will notice that its edges are rough around the edges which clearly state the materials genuineness.
- When purchasing leather items, make sure to check out the materials pores; fake leather will always show a consistent pattern whereas genuine leather will have pores that are inconsistently placed.
- If you can smell the leather, do so. Real leather has a distinct smell and it cannot be replicated by any synthetic material.
- The feel of real leather is also different from the fake ones; when you feel our leather passport holder, you will notice that it is coarse, smooth, or at times, in between. It will never feel extremely smooth or somewhat similar to plastic since this is an attribute of fake leather.
Other Leather Passport Holder
Leather Passport Holder
Uses of Our Leather Passport Holder
Our leather travel wallet or a passport cover is considered as a luxury item and at times, people say it is not important. However, as you travel all over the country or the world, you will eventually realize just how important our passport holders are and investing in our product will be the smartest move you will ever make. There are a ton of reasons why you should actually purchase this and one of the main purposes of the item is to provide security and protection to your passport.
Keeping your passport secure and protected is one of your main concerns during travel and making use of our leather passport holder is one way to achieve this; the reason for this is because our product is made of high-quality distressed leather that is known to be longer lasting and durable compared to other materials. It also features a sleek and classic look that will appear just like a journal or organizer which will not be of interest to thieves; additionally, its design also provides convenience since its appearance will allow you to easily spot this despite having a lot of things in your bag.
- The size of our leather passport case is about 9.5 centimeters by 14 centimeters; large enough to perfectly fit your passport but also small and compact to easily fit in your bag.
- Our passport case features a book-style cover which is still classy and stylish despite its rather minimalistic design.
- We made use of authentic distressed leather which is complemented by our special method of hand-stitching, ensuring that our leather wallet is durable, strong, and can withstand daily usage.