Dark Leather Biker Wallet
Proper Care for Leather Accessories
All products – including our leather chain wallets – that are made out of all-natural leather will eventually deteriorate and age with time; and just like our skin, these items will need adequate moisturising and care if you want these items to be in their tip-top condition even as years pass.
Our leather chain wallets are made of high-quality distressed leather which is a material known to age beautifully; yet despite this and even with excellent care, all leather accessories will eventually age and there is no avoiding this. This is one plus that we have when it comes to our mens leather chain wallets, these beautiful pieces will get better with age since this is a popular feature of distressed leather, wherein the material gets better and appears more vintage / classic as years pass. Here are some simple ways to properly care for your leather items:
- Regularly MoisturizeTo keep all your leather accessories in excellent condition, you will need to ensure that the material stays supple; to achieve this, your chain leather wallet for men will require natural oil and regular moisturising to keep it in best shape. It is also a great idea to utilize leather care products to better replace the lost oil while keep the material supple.
- PolishingScratches cannot be prevented whether you accessory is a leather chain wallet or not; so if the antique effect that scratches exhibit do not really appeal to you, it is best to keep your leather accessories away from metallic or sharp objects. One great way to protect and retain the beauty of your accessory is by applying a high-quality boot polish, saddle soap, or even Vaseline which will easily coat the material with a protective finish that will ultimately make this durable.
- Dirt and DustIf there are dirt marks on the leathers finished side, simply make use of a little warm water and elbow grease to get rid of these unwanted grains and dust.
- StorageAlways keep our leather chain wallets stored properly in spaces that are dry and clean especially when you are not using these.
- Avoid Extreme TemperatureKeep our chain leather wallets for men away from extremely hot temperatures or areas that are usually damp and moist. When it comes to heat, its exposure can cause the leathers finish to bubble up and eventually peel away.
Other Leather Chain Wallets
Bifold Wallets for Men
All About our Stylish Biker Wallet
There are a lot of cool wallets for men just like our stylish biker wallet which is genuinely made out of high-quality gull grain cow hide. We made sure that our leather chain wallet for men is secure and convenient for your daily use which is why we have added a sturdy strap, as well as a twenty-four inch chain to give you a more rugged, stylish, blue collar feel.
Furthermore, we made sure that the leather that we used for our mens leather wallets has thoroughly gone through a special process of distressing, allowing the material to get even better and more beautiful with age. Additionally, distressed leather is also stronger compared to other materials that are utilized to create wallets and other accessories.
- Our leather chain wallet is made to accommodate Australian, Canadian, and US currencies.
- You do not have to fold your bills to make these fit our wallet.
- For more security and a stylish appearance, we also have included a 24-inch biker chain that can either be a silver or antique gold chain, depending on your preferences.
- To keep things more secure, we have also included a closure flap on our mens leather wallet to prevent any of your things from falling out.
- You have a coin pocket to keep your spare change; since we have created our chain leather wallet with a sleek design, you will not have to worry about this getting bulky due to the coin pocket.
- To ensure that our leather chain wallets for men are durable and strong, we made use of our special method of hand-stitching to avoid any tears or breakages due to regular usage.